How You Can Help In Our Mission
All donations are tax deductible—our 501(c)(3) number is 27-2883506.
Make a Monetary Donation Donations of any amount can be made to the John Hunter Foundation at any Central Valley Bank location or mailed to PO Box 3211, Union Gap, Washington 98903. For questions, please contact Central Valley Bank at 509-576-0424.
Make an In-Kind Donation Donating time and services is an excellent alternative to cash contributions. Please see the list below of the current needs, and contact Board Member Brenda Fisher at 509-457-6404 if you have any questions or would like to contribute.
- Landscape/Irrigation: $65,000 +/-
- Perimeter Property Fencing: $25,000 +/-
- Asphalt Paving: $75,000 +/-
- Flag Pole: $1,600 +/-
- Interior/Exterior Signage: $3,800 +/-
- Gymnasium Wood Floor: $64,000 +/-
- Window Coverings: $4,800 +/-
- Gymnasium Equipment: $21,000 +/-
- Appliances: $5,000 +/-
- Marker/Tack Boards: $5,900 +/-
To make a tax deductible donation online, simply select from the options on the left of this page to pay with any major credit or debit card, or using your PayPal account. No amount is too big or too small… if you don’t see an amount that’s right for you, choose “Other Amount” to specify your own contribution.